Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- An interface that defines all of the active record methods that should be
included in a provider that implements this interface.
- An action carried out be a person using the system can be logged using this class. Best
to call via Logger::action() method rather than directly here.
- Base active record class definition providing database storage via the configured provider.
- MySQL active record provider (uses the MySQLi native API in PHP).
- SQLite active record provider (uses the SQLite3 native API in PHP).
- An article class for the CMS.
- An article comment class for user comments.
- An article vote class for user ratings.
- A HTTP request that resulted in a 400 response. The class is only used when the
security.client.temp.blacklist.filter.enabled setting is set to true to enable the filter.
- A HTTP client that is blacklisted from accessing this application.
- An IP address that is blacklisted from accessing this application.
- The main person/user class for the framework.
- The group level rights object for the application permissions.
- The tag class used in tag clouds and search.